First of all, the premise of opening a hotel in Thailand:
① We have sufficient market research and understanding of the location of hotels in Thailand, which involves the issue of future profits.
② The way to open a hostel should be clear. Rent land or buy land to build one's own? This involves the issue of funds.
Second, what do you need to do to open a hotel in Thailand?
1. Choose a place to open a shop in Thailand
2. To rent or buy selected land and use it to build a hotel:
Thai land and villas can not be purchased directly by foreigners. Therefore, when foreigners want to buy a house or a piece of land, they can only choose one of the following three ways:
The first way: find a Thai citizen and use his name (for example, marry a Thai citizen). In this way, as long as you don't break up with a Thai partner, you can always use the house or land. But in this way, you will never be the owner of the house or the land. Your Thai partner is.
The second way is to rent land or house. The term of the lease is usually up to 30 years and can be renewed. However, the renewal also depends on the wishes of the owners. It is difficult for you to renew the lease for a new 30 years legally. In case of disputes, Thai law does not help foreigners.
Quick consulting channel
|What's app ID|
The third way is to register a Thai company, purchase land with permanent property rights in the name of the company, and then use it to build hotels.
There are two types of companies registered in Thailand:
① According to Thai law, at least three shareholders of a joint venture must hold 51% of the shares held by Thai shareholders. These shareholders can find or find an agency to help you. As a legal person of the company, you hold 49% of the shares of the company and have the sole right to sign the company. You need to provide a copy of your personal passport, sign a few words, and provide documents related to the registered company. The whole process is generally one-step It can be finished in six months.
② When applying for boi preferential company, they own 100% shares, but the procedures are cumbersome, the registration cost is high, and the audit period is more than 3 months. After registering the company, put the house in the name of the company.
3. After the establishment of the company, it needs to declare tax, even if there is no declaration, and the tax authorities require monthly accounting and tax declaration, even if there is no income and expenditure, it also needs to declare tax, and the tax certificate is used for subsequent work permit.
4. After the declaration to the relevant land department and approval, we can start to decorate the hotel.
5. It needs to apply for business license, industry license and other certificates to start business. It's troublesome to apply for special industry license. There are scale requirements, bed requirements, area requirements of each room, and security patrol duty at night.
6. Finally, you have to get a work visa and work permit. It is illegal to work in Thailand without a work visa for one year.