First of all, you need to choose the place to open your shop, then you need to register your company, find Thai shareholders and legal persons, and apply for the hotel business license before decoration. Apply for visa and work permit.
Next, I will analyze in detail:
1、 Make a survey and choose the address.
2、 Thai land and villas can not be purchased directly by foreigners. Therefore, when foreigners want to buy a house or a piece of land, they can only choose one of the following three ways:
1. Find a Thai citizen and use his name (for example, marry a Thai citizen). In this way, as long as you don't break up with a Thai partner, you can always use the house or land. But in this way, you will never be the owner of the house or the land. Your Thai partner is.
2. The lease term of land or house is usually up to 30 years and can be renewed. A 30-year lease does not allow you to own the property, but you can control the property for at least 30 years. And you can go on for another one or two 30 years. However, the renewal also depends on the wishes of the owners, and it is difficult for you to renew the new 30 years legally and automatically.
3、 There are two kinds of companies registered in Thailand, one is a Thai company, and the other is a company which can purchase land with permanent property rights.
1. According to Thai law, at least three shareholders of a joint venture must hold 51% of the shares held by Thai shareholders. These shareholders can find or find an agency to help you. As a legal person of the company, you hold 49% of the shares of the company and have the sole right to sign the company. You need to provide a copy of your personal passport, sign a few words, and provide documents related to the registered company. The whole process is ordinary It can be finished in a month.
Quick consulting channel
|What's app ID|
2. To apply for boi ex gratia company, you own 100% of the shares, but the procedures are cumbersome, and you need at least 10 million to 200 million baht of registration cost, and you need to wait at least three months or longer to review.
After registering the company, put the house in the name of the company. The company grants you the right of abode. Even if you are a small shareholder, as a director, you can find a way to arrange more voting rights. However, you still can't own the property rights (owned by the company), and your shareholding can only be maintained below 49% to ensure that the company is still a limited company in Thailand. If the company owns the property, you still have less than 39%.
We must pay attention to: after the establishment of the company, tax returns should be made before the 15th of the next month, and the tax authorities require monthly accounting and tax returns, even if there is no income and expenditure, zero tax declaration is also required. You can find a professional accounting company to help you with your accounts.
3. After declaration to the relevant land department and approval, decoration can be started
4. It is troublesome to apply for business license, industry license and special industry license. There are scale requirements, bed requirements, area requirements of each room, and security patrol duty at night.
5. Get a work visa and work permit.