Marriage with a Foreigner
A foreigner marrying a Thai can register their marriage in Thailand.

One-to-one specialist reception and gold accompanying services

A. Finish material preparation to registration (handling fees + service fees), but registration travelling expenses should be covered by the applicant;
B. Finish material preparation to registration (handling fees + service fees) + Single’s certificate, but registration travelling expenses should be covered by the applicant. 


The couple should prepare the following materials

  Foreigner passport and valid visa

  Thai ID card

Finish the application in one to two weeks without applying for relevant materials by returning to the motherland


Quick consulting channel

——  MDR one-by-one senior consultant service  ——

What's app
+66 632288821

+66 632288821

+66 955239360


What materials should you prepare in your motherland?

You should apply to the domestic subdistrict office for your single certificate and to the local police station for your non-criminal record certificate. Then, take these two documents to the notarization office for notarization of both the Chinese and English version. After notarization, you can apply for consular authentication in the Consul of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Next, you can take these documents to Thailand or first send these documents to the Embassy of Thailand for consular authentication after notarization of these documents and then take them to Thailand. You can entrust us to register your fiancé/fiancée’s ID card, archives, your passport and single certificate in Thailand. 


Thailand MDR Accounting Law Firm| Professional Thailand legal services and company regisration
  • Telephone:063-228-8821,065-983-2298
  • What's app:063-228-8821
  • Line:mdrlaw
  • Facebook:mdrlaw
  • Address:92/15, 8th floor of Sathorn Thani Building 2, North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand 10500

What's app:+66 632288821



Copyright © 2018 Thailand MDR Accounting Law Firm All Rights Reserved

X 063-228-8821,065-983-2298

If you have any questions, please call Thailand at the top


Line :mdrlaw